Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Post~Assignment for ELED 4260

Hello everyone. It has been a very long time since I have posted anything on my blog. I have finally gotten some encouragement through the classes I am currently taking at MTSU! I am so excited to be back in school and working hard towards completing my degree to become an elementary school teacher. I am still sewing quite a bit and I have also taken up cake baking. I am in the process of making a Dora cake for a birthday party. I will have to post pictures of it soon. Here is a photo of the cake/cupcakes I made for my niece's birthday. She is into Monster High Dolls.

I also did this cake for the 1st grade at my son's school for Dr. Seuss' birthday!






I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather we are having! Have a great weekend.
Photobucket

0 comments: