Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wow... What A Day!

Unfortunately, being a stay-at-home does not allow for any day to be uneventful..lol. Today, I was going to clean the house, take down the Christmas tree (Yes, I am aware it is the middle of January), do at least three loads of laundry, and finish up an order for my cousin. I know it sounds like a lot, but I woke up ready to conquer all- between meals and diapers, of course. All that I accomplished was two loads of laundry, took the ornaments off the tree and jammed up my sewing machine. Luckily, it only took a few hours of internet research to fix my machine. I just decided to let go of the rest and wait for Big E to come home and take over the kiddos. He arrived just as I was starting dinner. Ahh... perfect timing since Princess E was sitting in the kitchen floor whining at my feet and A-man was asking if he could have a snack for the 100th time! We made it through dinner and the dishes. Big E got the baby ready for bed. And now for the best part of my day for today....uninterrupted Grey's Anatomy! Better luck tomorrow!

0 comments: